People who are not engaged or motivated by their jobs create a major concern for their employers. Research shows as the economy rebounds, organizations will see their most promising talent abandon ship in high numbers. The key to success for any organization is the ability to attract and retain skilled and talented people. Those that fail to make employee retention a priority now risk losing their top talented people to the competition. This seminar shows you how to design an effective employee strategy that provides a comprehensive road map for not only attracting and keeping talented employees, but for motivating and engaging them to achieve a higher level of performance.
Thursday, February 23
3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT
Limited to the first 100 people!
Also come hear me speak at the 22nd Annual SHRM-Atlanta HR Conference
Topic: Employee Engagement Strategies for Breakthrough Performance
March 14, 2012
Greg Smith | Lead Navigator | 770-860-9464 | Chart Your Course International
- Talent Management Strategies and Statistics
- Improve Employee Job Satisfaction and Retain Your Best People
- Employee Retention: Retaining the Right Talent to Reach the Next Level
- Five Strategies That Drive Employee Engagement and Employee Retention
- How to Increase Job Satisfaction and Improve Employee Engagement