May 3, 2012
When your customer service team loses their drive, it’s detrimental to productivity, profits and personnel. Learn how to create an excellent customer service strategy and motivate your service team to provide superior service, inspiring customers to return and spread the word. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies to Boost Morale and Work Ethic Among the Front-Line Reps
- Tips and Tricks to Increase Profitability Through Stellar Customer Service
- How to Promote Customer Brand Loyalty: Keep Them Coming Back for More
- Ways to Identify, Reward & Train Your Customer Service Team: Be the Best Around
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with essential skills to create a high level of service quality at every level of your organization, to promote customer loyalty.
Turn One-Time Customers into Life-Long Buyers: Keys to Distinguish Your Service.
- How to establish & implement customer-focused policies to boost brand loyalty
- Ways to create an improved, lasting relationship with your customers
- Increase exposure: WOW them with service and the word will spread
Give Your Organization a New Face: Happy Staff are Ambitious Staff
- How to keep your best reps satisfied with recognition & advancement
- Promote employee confidence to build an indispensable & tenacious team
- Integrity, loyalty and dependability: Key rep traits customers respect & notice
- Strategies to train cheerful & upbeat staff members: Attitude is contagious
Increase Productivity & Empower Your Reps to Go Above & Beyond
- Methods to motivate reps to strive to do better than the ‘norm’
- Recognize negative customers: Don’t let them ruin your day
- Facilitate an incentive program: How to determine who & when to reward
Live question and answer session – Have your specific customer self-service questions answered!
Your Expert Presenter:
Gregory P. Smith is recognized as a leading authority on talent management, organizational transformation and customer service, Smith teaches businesses how to create exceptional workplaces that attract, retain and motivate talented people. As an international speaker and author, Smith has addressed organizations in over 25 countries. He has spoken to hundreds of associations, human resource associations, healthcare organizations and businesses on numerous workplace related topics.
- As the founder and Lead Navigator of Chart Your Course International Inc., Smith helps executives and business owners accelerate individual and organizational performance and navigate through increasing rates of change. He helps design strategies and processes to grow organizations and implements business initiatives creating clearer direction, increased profitability, stronger executive teams, improved communication and happier and more productive employees.
- Smith has written and published over 350 articles and 9 books including his latest, Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results. He has been featured in hundreds of magazines and trade journals and appeared on numerous television and radio programs, including Bloomberg Business News and PBS television.
Recording will be available
Greg Smith | Lead Navigator | 770-860-9464 | Chart Your Course International
- Great Customer Service is Not Grumpy, Grouchy or Gross
- Customer Service Techniques and Strategy that Drives Outstanding Customer Service
- Great Customer Service Techniques by Trader Joe’s
- Customer Service Training: The Ritz Carlton Way
- Good Customer Service: Beans, Bacon, Bologna, and Beauty Products