DISC Certification Group Coaching Training Program
Individual behavior styles and preferences have a direct impact on our interpersonal relationships at home and at the workplace. People differ from each other in fundamental ways including their values, behaviors, talents, temperaments, wants and beliefs. Our DISC training programs and the proper application of other personality assessment training, empower individuals and unleash team performance. DISC is a model of human behavior that helps people understand “why they do what they do.” The dimensions of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance make up the model and interact with other factors to describe human behavior.
The Benefits of Attending our DISC Certification Training Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teamwork
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/clients
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify which job the individual is best suited
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
DISC Training Workshop Objectives–DISC TRAINING CERTIFICATION
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score, and apply the DISC Profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths, and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical difference between Myers-Briggs and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.
Here are the latest list of upcoming DISC training courses.
(Over the phone/web)
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach and conduct workshops in your organization or training practice. Limited to five people per class.
Greg Smith | Lead Navigator | 770-860-9464 | Chart Your Course International